- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 cup Sugar substitute ( I use SPLENDA )
- 1/2 cup natural applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Then I grease a loaf pan and I set it aside for the next step.
- In a large bowl, I mash my bananas with a fork.
- Then I use an electric mixer to beat in the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Then I bake it for 50-60 minutes and to check that the bread is done I stick a toothpick into the center of the loaf. If it comes out clean, the bread is done.
- Let cool on a baking rack.