Perfect when you want a little cake to satisfy a craving without having to deal with the temptation of leftovers. This is delicius <3
3 smart points
WW Healthy Microwave Mug Chocolate Cake Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 mug cake)
% Daily Value*
- ▢2 tablespoons powdered chocolate peanut butter (I used plain)
- ▢1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ▢2 tablespoons warm water
- ▢1 egg white
- ▢1 teaspoon canola oil
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢1 teaspoon agave nectar (I used golden syrup)
- ▢¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Coat the inside of a 10 – 12 ounce microwave safe mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl stir together all ingredients until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared mug.
- Microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds or until done in the center.
- Serve warm. (Mine was done in 80 seconds. Time will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave.)