- 4 cups (320g) of old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups (360mL) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups (492g) of unsweetened applesauce
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup (120mL) sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/3 cup Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces (about 17 baby) carrots, grated
- 1 pound apples (3 small), grated (don’t peel)
- 47g Raisins
- 8 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons (90mL) sugar-free pancake syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 20 oz. can crushed* pineapple in 100% juice, drained well
- Optional Garnish (per serving):
- 5g Fat-Free Reddi Wip
- 2g chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9” x 13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, milk, applesauce, eggs, syrup, vanilla extract, coconut extract, Stevia, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, and salt.
- Stir in carrots, apples, and raisins.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set and lightly brown.
- Serve warm or cold with glaze.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
- For the glaze, stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- I reheat each piece in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Top warm oatmeal with a couple of spoonfuls of glaze…the glaze will melt.
- Garnish with fat-free Reddi Wip and chopped walnuts if desired.
Serves 8 (could easily be 12)
1/8 is 1 Point