This Weight Watchers Dole Whip recipe is the perfect indulgent dessert You’ll want to add this tasty treat to all of your favorite healthy recipes!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 ½ cups pineapple
- ¾ cup milk lowfat
- 1 banana frozen is best!
- 1 cup ice more or less depending on your preferences
- Measure out 3/4 cup of milk. Pour into the bottom of the food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, a high-speed blender will still do the trick with extra blending time.
- Roughly slice large chunks of fresh pineapple and place in the food processor.
- Peel and mash 1 whole banana. Place in food processor.
- Blend in food processor until all ingredients, including ice, are combined and no large pineapple chunks remain. Once the pineapple chunks are gone you have found the right consistency.
- Serve within 24 hours for best results and taste. Place in an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator.