This Chunky Monkey Protein Ice Cream is blended up in the CREAMi and is so creamy and delicious!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.9g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.4g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||16%|
|Folic Acid (B9) 27.4µg||7%|
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup milk + 1 tbsp (dairy or non dairy works)
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or chunks
- ⅛ cup walnuts
- Peel the bananas and slice them in half, place the 4 halves straight up in your container.
- In small blender or blender bottle combine 1 cup milk, protein powder, vanilla extract and combine then pour over bananas.
- Cover and place in the freezer on a flat surface for 24 hours.
- Once frozen, place in your ninja creami and press ‘light ice cream’.
- Once that is done it might slightly crumbly. Add in 1 tbsp milk (only if it’s crumbly), chocolate and walnuts and press it down the middle, then put it back in the machine and press respin.
- Once you do the first spin, if there is no hole in the middle of the ice cream you can take a butter knife and put it down the middle, spin it and scoop some out so you can easily add your mix ins.