BEST CHOCOLATE 3 MUSKETEER CANDY BITES WW RECIPE – DESSERTS – TREATS – SNACKS WITH SMART POINTS
- 8 ounces of fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners’ Sugar Substitute
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Lily’s Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, Swerve Confectioners’ Sugar Substitute, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Combine until smooth.
- Evenly fill each cavity of the silicone candy mold with the chocolate mixture. Place the candy into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- While the mixture is freezing, using a microwave safe bowl, combine the Lily’s baking chips and the “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”. Microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted and well blended. Allow to cool until it is barely warm to the touch, but still soft and fluid.
- Remove the chilled candy from the mold, and dip each one in the chocolate mixture, making sure to coat it on all sides.
- Place the chocolate dipped candy back into the freezer to set until the chocolate has hardened. Remove and serve or store uneaten candy in an airtight container in the freezer.
Yields 12 servings – 1 Weight Watcher smartpoints per serving