- ▢ 1 package (8.9 ounces) Betty Crocker yellow cupcake mix(or ½ a regular size cake mix)
- ▢ ¾ cup club soda or diet soda
- ▢ 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- ▢ ¼ cup favorite icing
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch round pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cake mix, club soda and vanilla until well blended.
- Scrape batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Place in the center of the oven and bake until a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- When cool, remove from the pan and spread with a very thin coating of your favorite frosting.
For a regular size cake mix, use 12 ounces (1-½ cups) of sparkling water, club soda or diet soda. Bake in 2 8-inch round cake pans or 1 9×13-inch pan. Bake according to time recommended on the box of cake mix.
Cake and Soda Combinations:
- Carrot cake mix + diet ginger ale
- Chocolate cake mix + diet cola
- Chocolate cake mix + diet root beer
- Lemon cake + lemon-lime sparkling water or soda
- Spice cake + ginger ale or ginger beer
- Strawberry cake mix + berry flavored sparkling water or soda
- Vanilla cake + root beer
- Vanilla cake + orange soda
- Vanilla cake + grape soda
Click here to see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site.
8 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Weight Watchers Club Soda Cake Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 piece)
Calories 159Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.