I am the first to admit it: Before I got married, my idea of preparing a meal was heating up Chinese take-out food in the microwave. Eventually, at the behest of my newlywed husband who wanted a “home-cooked meal on the table every night,” I tried my hand at cooking pasta. ( I never thought I’d be in the kitchen whipping up Weight Watchers 1 point chocolate chip cookies from scratch but I digress!)
- 2 RIPE medium bananas 0 Points
- 1 1⁄2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats 13 Points
- 5 Tbsp PB2 Powdered peanut butter 3 Points
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chips 11 Points
- 1/2 cup water o points
- 5 sprays Cooking spray 0 points
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spray cookie sheet.
- Roll spoonful sizes of the mixture into 20 balls and place them evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes