- 1 TBS Salt + 2 TSP salt
- 2 Pounds Fresh Green Beans
- 2 TBS Light Butter, made with Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped White Onions
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Package (8 oz) Mushrooms (I used white button)
- 1 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- 2 TBS of this ingredient
- 1 Cup Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil green beans in a pot of water with a tablespoon of salt for about 5 minutes.
- Immediately drain the beans and place in an ice bath for a few minutes.
- Drain beans and set aside.
- Melt the butter over a medium high heat skillet.
- Add the garlic and the onions, sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and milk and mix together.
- Simmer the mixture until the sauce is thick to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and add to the bowl of green beans. Mix together.
- Add the bean mixture to the baking dish.
- Top with the fried onions.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until mixture is bubbling.
- Serve immediately.
Points Per Serving: 2 WW Personal Points™- 8 Servings (About 1 Cup a Serving)