- ▢3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- ▢3 tablespoons nonfat half and half
- ▢½ cup granulated no-calorie sweetener (I used Lankato Monkfruit sweetener)
- ▢½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢½ cup powdered sugar
- ▢⅓ cup cocoa powder, preferably Dutch process
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Place the nonfat half and half and sweetener in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over the chocolate chips. Add the vanilla. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Beat in the powdered sugar until smooth. Sift in the cocoa powder and beat again until smooth. (I used a wire whisk but you may want to use a hand held electric mixer)
- Recipe Notes
- If the mixture seems too stiff, beat in a little more nonfat half and half until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Serving size: 2 teaspoons