- ▢ 8 ounces package of cream cheeseroom temperature
- ▢ 1¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- ▢ 3.4 ounces package of instant white chocolate pudding mix
- ▢ 1¼ cups cold whole milk
- ▢ 8 ounces container whipped toppingthawed
- ▢ 14 fun-size peanut butter cupsquartered (divided into 10 peanut butter cups for the filling and 4 for garnish)
- ▢ 1 cup halved Reese’s minis unwrappedfor the filling
- ▢ 1½ cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips divided into 1 cup for the filling and ½ cup for garnish
- ▢ ½ cup whole Reese’s mini unwrappedfor garnish
- ▢ Nutter butters, chocolate sandwich cookies, or chocolate striped cookies for dipping
- Using a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl and a handheld mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese and creamy peanut butter for 1-1½ minutes until smooth.
- Sprinkle the pudding mix over the peanut butter mixture. Lower the mixer speed to medium-low. Drizzle in the milk while mixing until well incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Fold in the 10 quartered peanut butter cups, 1 cup Reese’s minis, and 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Garnish with the remaining quartered peanut butter cups, Reese’s minis, and mini chocolate chips. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Servings: 6 – 1 cup servings – or – 12 – ½ cup servings