Keto Strawberry Cheesecake
- ▢1.5 cups almond flour or almond meal
- ▢4 tbsp salted butter melted
- ▢2 tbsp Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- ▢16 oz cream cheese
- ▢½ cup sour cream
- ▢4 eggs
- ▢2 tsp vanilla
- ▢¾ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- ▢1 cup strawberries hulled
- ▢1 cup strawberries sliced
US Customary – MetricCook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes until slightly golden browned.
- Meanwhile, process the cream cheese in the food processor until smooth. Add the sour cream, eggs, vanilla, and sweetener. Process until well combined, scraping down the sides and needed.
- After the crust has partially baked add half the filling to the crust. Then put the strawberries into the food processor and blend into the rest of the filling. Drizzle over the plain cheesecake filling.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles. Let cool to room temperature.
- Chill the cheesecake for 3-4 hours before serving.
Springform Pan: My baking times are for an 8-inch pan. If you use a larger pan reduce the time. This can be made into bars, mini cheesecakes, etc. just adjust the time accordingly.To Store: Place the cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days. Keep it in a covered container. To Freeze: Either slice the cheesecake into pieces and store it in small containers or freeze the entire thing—Thaw in the fridge before serving. Substitutions: Trade the strawberries for any of your favorite berries. Blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries would all be great options.Strawberry Swirl: To kick up the color of the strawberry swirl add a few drops of red food coloring when you add the strawberries to the batter.Notes on Sweeteners:I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.To sub in Swerve or Lakanto Monk Fruit use 1.5 times the amount of sweetener called for. To sub in Pyure or Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet use half the amount of sweetener called for.Substitutions will work in most recipes. They may not work in candies, such as caramel.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 291 | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg