If you love cheesecake, This Zero Point Banana Pudding Cheesecake is about the best sweet treat you can ask for.
- Firstly, you’ll need 3 Eggs
- And 3 Cups of Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- Also, you’ll need 1 small box of instant sugar-free/fat-free banana pudding flavor
- Then add 1 tbsp of vanilla
- Finally, 3 tbsp of sugar substitute
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar substitute, and vanilla together.
- Then beat in the pudding and yogurt into the mixture together.
- Spray a pie plate with baking spray and add the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Before serving, I prefer to refrigerate it for at least two hours or overnight.
- Finally, place slices of Banana along the top of the cheesecake around the edges.
The recipe makes 8 servings
0-2 Points* per serving*
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 138TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 75mgSODIUM: 107mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 12gPROTEIN: 12g