- 2-12.5 oz cans white meat chicken in water drained and washed
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 2 cups red grapes halved
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion optional
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Light Mayo
- 3/4-1 Cup Non-fat 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper or Mrs. Dash
- Drain and wash canned chicken.
- Place in the bottom of a mixing bowl.
- Drain pineapple and add to bowl with chicken.
- Slice grapes in half, add to bowl.
- Cut celery into small slices, add to bowl.
- Dice onion, if using, and add to bowl.
- If water or juice has gathered in bottom of the bowl, pour or drain before adding other ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
- Using a spoon, softly turn together until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 4 or more hours before serving. This recipe tastes better after it has had some time to set.
- Serve on bread, rice cakes, or with crackers and vegetables.
*Note that one serving is zero points, two servings are one point (purple plan). One serving is plenty with crackers or part of a salad plate. A typical sandwich would probably be two servings. Variations that I love:
- buffalo chicken
- traditional (aka, less fruity)