- 4 cups frozen blueberries, partially thawed
- ½ cup water
- 16 ounces fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a blender, blend blueberries and water until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and mix in whipped topping until smooth.
- Mix in ¾ of the blueberries and then pour the mixture into a glass bread pan. (Optional step, line the pan with foil in order tobe able to lift the dessert out of the pan.)
- Sprinkle remaining blueberries over the top of the mixture. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before removing from pan or slicing dessert in the pan.
Serves 6 – 2 WW points per serving