- 1 cup unsalted mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mixed nuts and sea salt.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the mixed nuts and stir until the nuts are fully coated.
- Use a spoon to scoop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming small clusters.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour until the chocolate is hardened.
- Once chilled, remove the clusters from the baking sheet and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This recipe makes about 12-15 chocolate nut clusters, depending on how big you make them. It’s a great low-carb and high-fat snack that’s perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth. Enjoy!