Are you kidding me cake Weight Watchers Style
Looking for a delicious peach cake that won’t blow your healthy eating plan? This cake is only 4 Weight Watchers Points
Keyword Are you kidding me cake, weight watchers cake
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Premium, Sugar Free, Classic Yellow 39 Points
- 1⁄4 cup sugar 12 Points
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch 1 Points
- 4 cup unsweetened canned peaches 0 Points
- 3 eggs 0 points
- 5 spray cooking spray 0 Points
- Drain juice out of peaches and add to saucepan with cornstarch and sugar. Bring to a simmer and whisk well until bubbly and thick. Let cool for a bit and dump peaches in the “syrup” and stir to coat.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and peach mixture and stir well. Pour into a 9×13 pan sprayed with Non stick spray. Bake at 325 for about 30-40 min. Cut into 12 servings and enjoy!