A Roast Dinner just isn’t complete without some of these amazing 1 Syn Yorkshire Puddings
1 Syn Yorkshire Puddings | Slimming World
prep 10 mins
cook 25 mins
total 35 mins
author slimming eats
yield 10 yorkshire puddings
This recipe is dairy free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy – 1 syn per Yorkshire pudding
- Green/Vegetarian – 1 syn per Yorkshire pudding
- Original/SP – 1 syn per Yorkshire pudding
- WW Smart Points – 1
- Dairy Free – use water
*suitable for freezing
- 2 eggs
- equal amount of flour (approx 60g of plain flour which is equal to 100ml)
- equal amount of water (approx 100ml) or use milk as part of your Healthy Extra A
- pinch of salt
- spray oil
- Add egg to measuring jug and measure volume (should be around the 100ml mark)
- Add eggs to a bowl
- Add flour equal to volume of egg
- Add water (or milk) equal to volume of egg
- Add pinch of salt
- Mix just to combine and set aside for about 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 220c/425f (gas mark 7)
- Add muffin tray to oven and leave in there for at least 10 mins to get really hot.
- Remove from oven.
- Spray 10 muffin holes with spray oil
- Pour equal amounts of the batter into the greased muffin holes
- Place in the oven and bake until risen and golden (approx 25 mins)
- Serve and enjoy!!
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
Serving Size 1 Yorkshire pudding
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.2 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 37.7 mg||13%|
|Sodium 46.2 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrates 5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1 g||0%|
|Sugars 0.7 g|
|Protein 2.2 g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.