- 2 Weight watchers wraps
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 2 tsp Granulated sweetener
- 125 grams Quark
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 sachet White chocolate options (11g sachet)
- 100 grams Strawberries Or other soft fruit
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Spray the cream horn moulds with Low calorie cooking spray.
- Cut the Weight Watchers Wraps in half and wrap each half around a cream horn mould, pressing firmly. Brush with beaten egg and press firmly again to help the edges to stick.
- Sprinkle over some granulated sweetener, such as Sukrin Gold, and place on a baking tray. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whip the quark, vanilla extract and White Chocolate Options sachet until light and fluffy. Cover and keep in the fridge. Remove the wrap cones from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- When the cones are completely cool, pop a couple of halved strawberries into the bottom and either pipe or spoon the creamy filling into them. Add some more strawberries to the top and enjoy!
|129kcal||3Smart Points (Flex/Freestyle)||Coming Soon|
|Per cream horns||Per cream horns||Per cream horns|