- 1 ½ cup Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ cup Erythritol
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Almond extract
- 3 tablespoon I can’t believe it’s not butter original
- 3 tablespoon Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup Chopped strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the 2 beaten eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, melted butter and unsweetened almond milk. Beat on high for 2 minutes until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and erythritol. Mix the ingredients until they are well combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix to combine well.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Using a spoon, fill 10 cupcake liners until they are about ¾ of the way full in a muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are browned, and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins
3 Weight Watchers points or 2 Weight Watchers points for 20 mini muffinsWeight Watcher Smart Points: 3