These Turkey Sausage Mini Frittatas are an easy, lighter, dairy-free, low carb breakfast!
- ½ Lb Raw 99% Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- ½ Teaspoon Salt, Divided
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper, Divided
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 1/8 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/8 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Torn Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 12-cup standard-size muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Ground Turkey with ¼ Teaspoon Salt, ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper, The Sage, Thyme, Marjoram and Crushed Red Pepper. Stir (or mush with your hands or a fork) until the Turkey is well combined with the seasonings. Mist a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and bring to medium heat. Add the seasoned Turkey and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon or spatula, until the Turkey is cooked through and broken into small pieces. Add the fresh Spinach and stir. Cook for an additional minute until the Spinach is wilted.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine the Eggs, remaining ¼ teaspoon of Salt, ¼ teaspoon of Black Pepper and the Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk. Beat the Egg mixture with a whisk. When beaten, divide the Egg mixture evenly into the cups of the prepared muffin tin. Follow by dividing the cooked Turkey/Spinach mixture evenly amongst the muffin tin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes until puffy and golden. Cool for 8-10 minutes before removing from the tin.
Nutrition Information per serving:69 Calories, 1 g Carbs, 0 g Sugars, 3 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 9 g Protein, 0 g Fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)MyWW SmartPoints per (1 frittata) serving:(SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)Green: 2 SmartPoints/ Blue: 0 SmartPoints/ Purple: 0 SmartPointsWeight Watchers Points Plus:2 per Serving (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)