Another amazingly easy and delicious Weight Watchers chicken recipe that tastes like you spent hours preparing it. This Roasted Artichoke and Mushroom Chicken Recipe tastes like a million bucks!
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 6 fillets)
- 1 15 oz can artichoke hearts in water (drained)
- 1 lb white mushrooms (halved)
- 2 large shallots (diced)
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp brown mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp light butter (melted)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place chicken, artichokes, mushrooms and shallots in a medium sized roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Then pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through to desired level of doneness.
Entire recipe makes 6 servingsServing size is 1 piece of chicken with veggiesEach serving = 2 Points**based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value
Calories: 338 kcalCarbohydrates: 19.6 gProtein: 39.8 gFat: 8.3 gSaturated Fat: 1.6 gCholesterol: 19.6 mgSodium: 1112 mgPotassium: 855 mgFiber: 11 gSugar: 4 gCalcium: 100 mgIron: 3.2 mg