After much mixing, and baking, and taste testing, I am here to tell you that it is true! My Miracle Muffins are just one or two Weight Watchers point each!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Kodiak high protein baking mix
- To make 6 Miraculous Muffins. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mash up 2 large, ripe banana with a fork. Mix in two beaten eggs. Stir in a ½ cup of any of the Kodiak Power Cake mixes listed above.
- Spoon mixture into six of the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 22-25 minutes, until the muffins look dry on top and are turning slightly golden brown. (Note that Miracle Muffins will have a denser texture than some standard muffin recipes.) Remove tin from oven and allow muffins to cool before removing from tin.
- That’s all there is to it! 2 bananas. 2 eggs. Half a cup of baking mix. Eighteen minutes later, you’ll have a half-dozen hot, delicious, guilt-free muffins! See what I mean? Miraculous!