- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¾ cup of sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 ½ oz full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer blend on high the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
- Next add the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Lastly, add the dry ingredients: the almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix well until batter is fully combined.
- In a well-greased 8 inch cake pan or 8 inch loaf pan bake 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top. Cake will be done once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- If making cupcakes bake for 20-25 minutes. This makes 12 cupcakes
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 102 TOTAL FAT: 9.6g SATURATED FAT: 4.8g CHOLESTEROL: 74mg SODIUM: 124mg CARBOHYDRATES: 1.2g FIBER: 0.3g SUGAR: 0.3g PROTEIN: 3.1g