Cheese Biscuits Weight Watchers Recipes to help you stay on track with your diet plan, New Year’s resolutions, and weight loss goals.
- 2 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick
- ¾ cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- ¼ teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the biscuit ingredients together.
- On a pan sprayed with cooking spray, make 12 drop biscuits. Or spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide the dough between them.
- Bake at 400 degrees or 16-20 minutes.
- Melt topping ingredients in the microwave. Brush on biscuits as soon as they come from the oven.
1 biscuit = 2 POINTS
Serving: 1gCalories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 5gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 380mgSugar: 3g