- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup hot Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s® REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce), or to taste
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
Stir chicken, Buffalo wing sauce, cream cheese, egg, and egg white together in a large bowl until well-mixed. Add Cheddar cheese and green onion; stir. Stir quinoa into chicken mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared mini-muffin cups
Bake in the preheated oven until browned around the edges, 18 to 22 minutes.