- 4 ripe mashed bananas mine are med-large
- 250 gms white self raising flour
- 3 eggs lightly whisked
- 2 tbls sugar free maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Mash banana & add all other ingredients leaving the blueberries & raspberries last, folding them through. Do not over mix.
- Fill silicone muffin moulds evenly with mixture (I use my silicone Tupperware muffin moulds )
- makes 12 muffins
- bake at 160 c for 20-25 mins.
These freeze well & can also be made into a slice. Why not add a few nuts & coconut to the mix (for extra smart points) and make it into a breakfast slice or cake using the new WW loaf mould. You can also halve the banana and add apple instead.2 WW SP EachPlease note by using paper cases these will stick as they have no fat content.